[Buildroot] [POC] buildroot packages site

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Fri Jan 3 12:26:45 UTC 2020

Hello Heiko,

On Fri, 3 Jan 2020 11:48:53 +0100
Heiko Thiery <heiko.thiery at gmail.com> wrote:

> I invested some spare time to create a buildroot packages/stats site.
> I used python-flask for processing the json output of the pkg-stats
> script. To have more information in the output file I did some
> modifications on the pkg-stats script as well.
>
> A running installation as fcgi is available here:
> http://packages.buildroot.thiery.it

Wow, that's really nice. We definitely want to deploy this as a
replacement to http://autobuild.buildroot.org/stats/. Perhaps we should
even promote this to http://stats.buildroot.org/ or something like that.

One question: how did you collect the stats history at
http://packages.buildroot.thiery.it/packages/stats?commit=198bdaadd03f75fe959c21089c354d36c90069bc ?

Thanks for this development, looks very promising!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com