[Buildroot] Missing autobuild daily reports

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Thu Jul 9 04:33:50 UTC 2020

Hi Thomas,

On Sat, Jul 04 2020, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Jul 2020 14:29:46 +0300
> Baruch Siach <baruch at tkos.co.il> wrote:
>
>> The last autobuild report was sent on June 26:
>>
>>   http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2020-June/285725.html
>>
>> I find these daily reports useful.
>
> I had a look: I updated my server on June 27 to a newer Ubuntu version,
> and the _mysql Python module that the script is using is no longer
> available. I haven't immediately seen if _mysql was still available in
> some other package, so I'll probably have to adjust the code to use
> another MySQL Python module.

Thanks. It looks like you fixed the issue, but it somehow broke again
after two days:

  http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2020-July/286004.html
  http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2020-July/286018.html

Unrelated to that, there appears to be at least one low hanging
patchwork entry that could significantly improve autobuilder stats:

  http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/patch/20200623101533.1459806-1-stefan.sorensen@spectralink.com/

baruch

--
                                                     ~. .~   Tk Open Systems