[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2020-07-12

Matthew Weber matthew.weber at rockwellcollins.com
Fri Jul 17 15:46:00 UTC 2020

+Daniel Riechers

--

Matthew Weber | Associate Director Software Engineer | Commercial Avionics

COLLINS AEROSPACE

400 Collins Road NE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52498, USA

Tel: +1 319 295 7349 | FAX: +1 319 263 6099

matthew.weber at collins.com | collinsaerospace.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or
privileged information of Collins Aerospace and its affiliated
companies. If you are not the intended recipient, please 1) Do not
disclose, copy, distribute or use this message or its contents. 2)
Advise the sender by return email. 3) Delete all copies (including all
attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly
appreciated.

Any export restricted material should be shared using my
matthew.weber at corp.rockwellcollins.com address.

ALPHA BRAVO COLLINS | Aerospace Redefined

         __ l __