[Buildroot] Activate Wifi on my STM32

Kevin Tomary kevin.tomary at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 13:08:30 UTC 2020

Hello

I would like to know the steps to activate WiFi on my MPU using Buildroot image. I didn't find a guideline or someone working on that.

I would like to know which packages to install and files to configure and manipulate in order to have access to it.

I am using an STM32MP157C-DK2  flashed with a buildroot image. I succeeded in making Ethernet working perfectly. Now I want my MPU to work with Wi-Fi.

P.s I am new to embedded Linux so please talk to me with some normal vocab. I am learning by doing.

Best Regards

Kevin