[Buildroot] Failed to initialize driver 'nl80211' wlan0: Unsupported driver 'nl80211'

Shlomi Vaknin shlomi.39sd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:08:12 UTC 2020

Hi!

As I told you in another email, there is an issue with the mainline kernel.
I asked st about that and they told me how to fix the problem. I am
attaching the kernel patch. Apply it using buildroot and it should work
(worked for me)

Regards,
Shlomi

‫בתאריך יום ג׳, 3 בנוב׳ 2020 ב-19:30 מאת ‪daggs‬‏ <‪daggs at gmx.com‬‏>:‬