[Buildroot] Compiled in kernel drivers.

LWATCDR lwatcdr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 13:31:03 UTC 2020

I have written a driver that must be compiled into the kernel. It can not
work as a loadable. It is in my br_external and I have changed the make
file to make it build in the kernel. vs a loadable. The problem is that it
just does not seem to work in build root. Does anyone know how to make it
work? I can get it to build and work as a loadable but only if I remove
some needed functionality so it must be compiled into the kernel. It works
just fine if I copy it into the drivers folder of the kernel and do a
traditional kconfig kernel build. also does anyone know how to search the
mailing list? I did not see a search. .
Thank you.