[Buildroot] Minnowboard set up problem

Facu Ramallo facku24 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 18:53:00 UTC 2020

Hi guys!

I'm brandly new with buildroot. I'm trying to build a system for my
minnowboard. After a little research, I found out that the basic steps to
start are:

   - *make minnowboard_max_defconfig*
   - *make*
   - *dd if=sdcard.img of=my_sdcard bs=1M*

And I could finally start my linux distribution on my minnowboard. But,
then I used

   - *make menuconfig*

In order to enable the packages for openssh, I want to send some code
through  scp. But, after enable those packages, run

   - *make*
   - *dd if=sdcard.img of=my_sdcard bs=1M*

And the problem is that after my system boots, I don't read the
messages "*Wellcome
to Buildroot*" and "*buildroot login:*" anymore.

Can you tell me please, if I did something wrong?

Regards!