[Buildroot] Patchwork: In-Reply-To ignored?

Michael Nosthoff buildroot at heine.tech
Wed Sep 9 12:10:05 UTC 2020

Hi,

according to the BR Documentation:

'You can also add the --in-reply-to <message-id> option when submitting
a patch to the mailing list. The id of the mail to reply to can be found
under the "Message Id" tag on patchwork. The advantage of in-reply-to is
that patchwork will automatically mark the previous version of the patch
as superseded.'

I sent the v3 of this patch with the --in-reply-to parameter [0].

But the v2 of the patch is not marked as superseeded on patchwork [1].

I checked the headers on Patchwork, the "In-Reply-To:" field is present
and the ID is matching the one of v2.

Can you tell me if I did something wrong or is this feature of patchwork
not working?

Regards,
Michael

[0]