[Buildroot] More maintainers

Alexander Dahl post at lespocky.de
Sat Sep 5 18:59:02 UTC 2020

Hei hei,

On Sat, Sep 05, 2020 at 08:44:08AM +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
> But sure, we could do the basics, E.G. check-package and perhaps even
> building a basic config. That could cover basic issues and would have
> the advantage that the contributor gets fast feedback. It naturally also
> means quite a bit more mails on the list (E.G. to send a reviewed-by or
> any issues found).

The number of mail could be kept low, if only problems or failures are
sent by mail.  Reporting each success would be too much, wouldn't it?
I think that's how most bots on the Linux kernel lists currently
behave, screaming when things fail, but stay silent if everything is
okay?

Greets
Alex

--
/"\ ASCII RIBBON | »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first
\ / CAMPAIGN     | speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the