[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Daily results for 2020-09-24

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Fri Sep 25 14:05:19 UTC 2020

Hi Xogium,

On Fri, Sep 25 2020, Xogium wrote:
> I wouldn't mind taking a look, but I am not sure what to look for. Archlinux is
> always having bleeding edge softwares since it is a rolling release, and next to
> no patching is done to what upstream provides.
>
> I had a quick look at the libpcap version, which is 1.9.1. It was built on
> november 13, 2019, and hasn't see any rebuild since. So maybe it is something
> that host-bison now does that it did not do before? Thanks for the warning. I
> hope I can be helpful in determining what is going wrong.

The failing line is this (from configure.ac):

    if $YACC -p pcap_ -o /dev/null $srcdir/grammar.y >/dev/null 2>&1; then

What do you see if you run this with $YACC set to the host-bison
produced binary, without /dev/null redirection?

baruch

--
                                                     ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
   - baruch at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.52.368.4656, http://www.tkos.co.il -