[Buildroot] package: add kmscon

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Sat Apr 3 12:18:07 UTC 2021

Hello,

On Sat, 03 Apr 2021 10:16:51 +0000
qblade via buildroot <buildroot at busybox.net> wrote:

> I added two packages, libtsm is a dependent library of kmscon.
>
> kmscon does better than fbterm in 256color.
>
> Multiple font engine support of kmscon will be added later, currently only unifont is supported.
>
> I tested it on the following platforms and it works fine

Thanks a lot for your contribution! Could you use "git send-email" to
send your patches, so that each patch is a separate e-mail on the
mailing list, and we can do proper review on them ?

Thanks a lot!

Thomas Petazzoni
--
Thomas Petazzoni, co-owner and CEO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering