[Buildroot] host-uboot-tools 2021.04 Building

Fabrice Fontaine fontaine.fabrice at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 21:07:57 UTC 2021

Le ven. 23 avr. 2021 à 22:54, Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com> a écrit :

> On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 22:51:42 +0200
> Fabrice Fontaine <fontaine.fabrice at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I sent a patch yesterday that should fix this issue:
> > https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/patch/20210422210559.707845-1-fontaine.fabrice@gmail.com/
> > If you can review it, it would be helpful.
>
> Thanks!
>
> > Moreover, I'm not sure than it is upstreamable as it reverts an
> > upstream commit ...
>
> Did you report the issue upstream?
Not yet, I could do it this week if you think that this patch could be
upstreamable.
But again, I'm really not confident that it will be accepted as it
does not make sense without the first three patches that we're already
carrying in buildroot.

> Thanks!
>
> Thomas
> --
> Thomas Petazzoni, co-owner and CEO, Bootlin
> Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
> https://bootlin.com
Best Regards,

Fabrice