[Buildroot] [BuildRoot] qt error : QEGLPlatformContext: Failed to create context: 3005

manu f e.fiancette at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 22:22:27 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I compile buildroot 2020.02.9 with nxp kernel 4.9 for imx.6.
I have a qt web browser app (working in another context) and when I launch
it I get:

# light_web_browser --no-sandbox
Version
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-root'
QEglFSVivIntegration will set environment variable FB_MULTI_BUFFER=2 to
enable double bufferi
ng and vsync.
 If this is not desired, you can override this via: export
QT_EGLFS_IMX6_NO_FB_MULTI_BUFFER=1
Unable to query physical screen size, defaulting to 100 dpi.
To override, set QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_WIDTH and
QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_HEIGHT (in millimeters
                        ).
QEGLPlatformContext: Failed to create context: 3005
Attribute Qt::AA_ShareOpenGLContexts must be set before QCoreApplication is
created.
WebEngineContext used before QtWebEngine::initialize() or OpenGL context
creation failed.
Segmentation fault

I read on google that qt5.12 is not compatible with nxp kernel version 4.9
.. is somebody could confirm (I didnt find support table for qt vs nxp
kernel) ?
or could it be another problem?
I dont know exactly where to search.

Thanks for helping.