[Buildroot] Buildroot Touchscreen goes to coordinates 0 0

Sebastián Conti sebaconti1911 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 18:57:42 UTC 2021

Peter Seiderer wrote
>  did you test the exact same
> touchscreen hardware on the same board with an different distro
> (which kernel versions)?

Yes, I tested with ubuntu raspberry pi, because I am running on a rpi4b, and
the touchscreen worked.

I tried using a different kernel version, 5.4-raspi, but it didn't work.

Also I'm building with linux mint but when I was building with ubuntu it
worked fine except for the 3000 errors that give me on building qt and qt
did not worked fine.

I do not know what else I could change...

--
Sent from: http://buildroot-busybox.2317881.n4.nabble.com/