[Buildroot] No rule to make target 'host-python !!

manu f e.fiancette at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 22:21:18 UTC 2021

Hello all

I got this error and dont know what to do with that !

make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'host-python', needed by
'/home/user/cleta_buildroot/output/build/libevdev-1.8.0/.stamp_configured'.
Stop.
make: *** [Makefile:84: _all] Error 2
make: Leaving directory '/home/user/cleta_buildroot/buildroot'
user at LinuxDev:~/cleta_buildroot$

I already compiled with success bet I add some packages and got this.
I try to remove my change but got this error again... strange
Could I have a guidance to find from where problem come ?

(I compile the 2020.02.8 buildroot version for a specific imx6 board with
buildroot toolchain.)