[Buildroot] No rule to make target 'host-python !! [SOLVED]

manu f e.fiancette at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 12:09:28 UTC 2021

Hello,

Nothing very tricky in my BR2_EXTERNAL, unnecessary certainly !
I am in learning  curve so I think unnecessary things is inherent and
necessary :-)

But, well, I clone again from scratch my buildroot directory and no more
error !
it is the mystery of computing. ;-)
Thanks for your help, i learn a lot.

Regards