[Buildroot] Question about pkg-config pc files

Patricia Holden pholden at nklabs.com
Wed Jul 21 19:07:52 UTC 2021

I looked into QQmlApplication examples, they all use pc files.

I'm attaching the files that are doing the import of pkg-config pc files.
This is the customer's implementation.

The attached URL provides examples that use the same implementation.  Note
all their examples use the "import" statement at top, this is what is
looking for pc files:

https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtmultimedia-multimedia-video-qmlvideo-example.html

--
Patricia A. Holden