[Buildroot] refpolicy build failures

Fabrice Fontaine fontaine.fabrice at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 08:05:50 UTC 2021

Hello Thomas,

Le ven. 30 juil. 2021 à 09:10, Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com> a écrit :

> Hello Fabrice,
>
> Since you've added lots of SELinux modules to package, we're seeing
> build failures on the refpolicy package:
>
>   http://autobuild.buildroot.net/?reason=refpolicy-2.20210203
>
> There are a least issues with the minidlna, fetchmail and perhaps
> apache/httpd.
I fixed minidlna, fetchmail and exim.
The other build failures are all related to packages that can
optionally share content through apache/httpd (e.g. collectd, cvs,
git, nut, etc.).
They're raised when apache is not enabled because their file contexts
unconditionally use apache/httpd parameters.
I opened an issue to know how to properly fix those issues:
https://github.com/SELinuxProject/refpolicy/issues/400.

> Could you have a look?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Thomas Petazzoni
> --
> Thomas Petazzoni, co-owner and CEO, Bootlin
> Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
> https://bootlin.com
Best Regards,

Fabrice