[Buildroot] [git commit] boot/opensbi: unconditionally disable SSP

Peter Korsgaard peter at korsgaard.com
Wed May 12 18:55:00 UTC 2021

Hi,

 > Just a heads up, our BeagleBoard.org CI triggered a build failure
 > after this commit last night..

 > ```
 > make distclean
 > make beaglev_defconfig
 > make -j8
 > ```

 > /mnt/storage/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/buildroot_beaglev_defconfig/output/build/opensbi-custom
 >   -xf -

 > Applying 0001-Makefile-Don-t-specify-mabi-or-march.patch using patch:
 > patching file Makefile
 > Hunk #1 succeeded at 206 with fuzz 1 (offset 61 lines).
 > Hunk #2 succeeded at 219 with fuzz 1 (offset 62 lines).

 > Applying 0002-Makefile-unconditionally-disable-SSP.patch using patch:
 > patching file Makefile
 > Hunk #1 succeeded at 203 with fuzz 1.
 > Hunk #2 FAILED at 217.
 > Hunk #3 succeeded at 234 (offset -2 lines).
 > 1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.rej
 > make: *** [package/pkg-generic.mk:209:

Ahh, that was what I was afraid of. I've sent a series to fix it:

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/list/?series=243398

In fact I did test beaglev_defconfig after adding
0002-Makefile-unconditionally-disable-SSP.patch using patch, but looking
back in my shell history I see I tested in a tree where the above series
is applied.

I'll get it fixed.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard