[Buildroot] What's wrong with patchwork

Jeremy Kerr jk at ozlabs.org
Fri Sep 3 00:40:58 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Looking through the mail logs, I see there seems to be a period of time
where no messages were received by the patchwork feed (for buildroot),
at the SMTP level. Message counts by day:

  2021-08-31: 37
  2021-09-01: 44
  2021-09-02: 14
  2021-09-03: 0
  04 - now  : 51

Stephen, I assume all has been OK with the SMTP server? Buildroot folks,
has anything happened with delivery through the list?

It might be something on the actual patchwork side, but I'd like to
check that the email feed is OK first.

Cheers,

Jeremy